Fill in the following:-
A. 1. ______ you go there yesterday?
2. What _______ you see there?
3. _____ you do anything exciting?
4. How long _______ you there?
B. 1. ______ you tired now? How many hours ________ you sleep last night?
2. Why _________you here last Thursday? Where _________ you go last week?
3. How often __________ he play football each week? ___________ he find time for school work?
4. I need some information. How much _________ the ticket cost? How ________ I pay for it? _________
it necessary to pay for all of it before the flight?
USING QUESTIONS TO REVISE PRESENT PERFECT
PRESENT PERFECT - A tense which connects the past to the present
Where have you been?
This question cannot be used when we have a specific date
or time in the past: yesterday, last week, last month, at 2.00 this afternoon, etc.
This question can be used when we have a period of time which continues up to the present moment:
today, this week, this month, recently, lately, etc.
Notice the difference in the following questions:-
Where is he? Is he there? Have you seen him? (connected to now)
Where was he? Was he there? Did you see him? (all in the past)